Monday 27 January 2014

When You Smile

On your face...
Your smile...
It's like..
Goldfish playing in Nile...
Each time I cross you...
And your eyes...
They seem like...
Saying Hi's...
And bidding Goodbye's...
Your face...
And its charm...
Even in chilling cold...
It gives a feeling...
Too warm...

When I look...
Look in your eyes...
At your face...
And see your faint smiles...
I feel, for them...
I can walk...
Walk millions of miles.

Sometimes you leave me thinking...
Your loveliness compel me to stare at you...
Without blinking...
In the sea of feelings...
You make me sail...
And my heart wassail.
I know, I am dimit,
Maybe today I am crossing my limit,
But something in you and your faint smile,
Make me say...

"In the beautiful night,
Like the moon setting behind the hill,
And disappearing from sight,
Like a moth, having its first flight,
Two lovers holding each other's hand tight,
Like the sun rising from bay,
Children running out of their homes,
In the street and making hay,
Exactly...
Exactly, that's how I feel,
When you pass those faint smiles
~_~
I feel, for them...
I can walk...
Walk millions of miles."

No comments:

Post a Comment